This is an information summary only of extra-curricular activities offered currently at TBS.
Please see each individual activity flyer (links below) for registration information.
All registrants please . . .
- Complete each individual registration form for each activity.
- Remit payment as instructed on each flyer. Each activity requires a separate check and completed form.
- Mark envelope PTO Activities. Return to your teacher or directly to the TBS office.
- Receipt of your registration by the PTO will be confirmed via email before the activity commences.
- Activity questions? Contact the individual(s) listed on each activity flyer.
- Registration questions? Contact Lisa Marshall: email@example.com
- There will be more activities offered in the future.
Activities and Days Offered:
- Acting Through Improvisation (Friday PM)
- After School Sports & Fitness Club (Monday PM)
- After School Sports & Fitness Club (Thursday PM)
- After School & Sports Fitness Club (Both Days PM)
- Authors’ Adventure (Tuesday PM)
- Chess Workshop (Friday AM)
- Computer- App Programming Beginner (Tuesday PM)
- Computer – Creative Game Programming (Monday PM)
- Imagine That Art Camp (Monday PM)
- Math League (Monday PM)
- Musical Performance (Save the Date! Auditions Dec. 10th & 11th)
- Online Math League (November-March, No fee)
- Robotics – Base Robot & Motors (Wednesday AM)
- Stockpickers Club (Tuesday PM)
- Tennis Program (Wednesday PM)