The Sixth Grade Social is Here! To sign up your sixth grader, print, complete, and return this form to the TBS Office.
The 6th Grade Social committee is in need of male chaperones.
If you are a dad or know a dad who would be interested
and is available from 6:30-9 on June 3rd,
please contact Jen Wall at email@example.com.
2016 Sixth Grade Farewell Celebration FAQs
1) Who can attend the social? Our sixth Grade Social is for TBS SIXTH GRADERS ONLY (no siblings or guests). Parents attend as chaperones ONLY. Please complete the rsvp form.
2) How does my 6th Grader RSVP to attend the social? You MUST RSVP for your child to attend the Social. There will be no sales for admittance at the door! We have to give final numbers to Farmington Farms as well as purchase food in advance. We will not be able to accommodate additional guests last minute. Please complete and return the tear off at the bottom of the flyer along with the $20 fee by May 20th in an envelope marked 6th Grade Social. *Financial assistance can be offered by the PTO. Please contact the school office for those arrangements to be made.
3) How does Drop-Off and Pick-Up work? Drop off your kid at the front entrance beginning at 6:20. Kids will sign themselves in. Pick up begins at 8:50 pm at the back door – follow driveway around back (to left of main entrance) and enter the basketball court door. All students must be signed out for pick-up. Parents please wait for your child at the table and sign them out. There will be no transportation provided.
4) What food will be served? Pizza, chips, watermelon, dessert and water.
5) What activities will be offered? Lots! Outdoor swimming (indoor if stormy), tennis, basketball, volleyball and dancing. We will have a DJ & photo booth from Boppers Entertainment.
6) What should my 6th grader wear/bring? Dress is casual! Students should abide by the TBS dress code and bring/wear athletic apparel appropriate for the activities they will be doing (e.g. swimsuit, cover up and towel, sneakers (for indoor courts), tennis racket, change of clothes). Sports balls for play will be provided by Farmington Farms. Belongings should be in a bag or backpack and LABELED! Please leave all valuables (money, electronics, jewelry, phones) at home.
7) Who will be monitoring the activities? Trained/certified lifeguards will be guarding the pool and parent chaperones will be stationed throughout the facility.
Additional questions? Contact Jen Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.