TBS Extracurricular Activities
All Programs Sponsored by the TBS PTO – Programs donate a % of proceeds to the PTO. Each program name listed below is a link to an informational flyer about the program.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration starts on March 24th! REGISTER EARLY! Many Programs Sell-Out!!
PLEASE NOTE: Registration on SignUp Genius is a commitment to fill a space in the class and to make Payment to the Instructor on the First Day of the Program.
- Click the “CLICK TO REGISTER” link below the activity/program name(s) you wish to register your child(ren) for. You only need to register for the first class of the activity.
- Print the registration confirmation from SignUp Genius and bring to the first day of class with your payment.
- Payments are made directly to Instructors.
- Class size is limited. You may sign up in a Wait List slot on SignUp Genius if you would like to be placed on the Wait List.
- Registration Questions: Contact Katie Robbin at: email@example.com.
- Activity Questions: Contact the Instructor listed on the flyer.
(click activity name for more info)
|REGISTRATION DEADLINE||PROGRAM DATES|
|Lego Club||Wednesday||April 6||April 19 – May 24|
|Fun in French||Wednesday||April 6||April 19 – May 24|
|Friday||April 6||April 21 – June 2 (no class 5/26)|
|Wirework Jewelry||Wednesday||April 6||April 19 – May 31 (no class 5/10)|
|Acting through Improvisation||Monday||April 6||April 17 – May 22|
|Imagine That Art||Monday||April 6||April 17 – May 22|
|After School Sports & Fitness Club||Monday||April 6||April 17 – May 22|
|After School Sports & Fitness Club||Thursday||April 6||April 20 – May 25|
|Chess Workshop||Friday AM||April 6||April 21 – May 26|
|Authors’ Adventure II||Tuesday||April 6||April 25 – May 30|
|Computer- Adventure Game Programming||Monday||April 6||April 17 – May 22|
|Robotics – Smart Robot and Sensors||Wednesday AM||April 6||April 19 – May 24|
|Red Cross Swim Lessons||Wednesday||April 6||April 19 – May 24|
|Tennis Lessons||Monday||April 6||April 17 – May 22|
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE TBS COMMUNITY